Have you heard of poverty consciousness?
It’s thinking money is tight. There is never enough. OR rich people are bad people think they are better than we are.
It’s the mindset of “holding on to whatever you have or you will lose it.”
What do these thoughts have in common? There is a sense of not deserving your goal. Ask yourself this question. How deserving do I feel?
Once you understand that… then you can change it.
That’s why I want to share 10 Money Quotes. They will assist you to release poverty mindset.
1. Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort. -Franklin D. Roosevelt
2. Wealth is the ability to fully experience life. -Henry David Thoreau
3. Every time you borrow money, you’re robbing your future self. -Nathan W. Morris
4. Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs. -Zig Ziglar
5. If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know & start charging for it. -Kim Garst
6. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. -Thomas Edison
7. If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to meet it! -Jonathan Winters
8. Money is usually attracted, not pursued. -Jim Rohn
9. Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
10. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune. -Jim Rohn
So now you’re thinking…
“Well, Jeff, those ten money quotes were great. But how do I change?”
I’m glad you asked. Here’s my answer.
Let go of not changing.
The Process of Change
Change can happen in an instant.
OR it can take time.
It can be a short time or a long time.
To change means aligning your beliefs, actions, choices, focus, and energy.
Inner obstacles are what stop you from creating prosperity. These obstacles are your beliefs, programming, and lack of self-esteem.
Change is a process of reinventing yourself.
So how do you change?
Be committed to letting go. Face your fears. Have faith. And understand that to have it all, you must give your all.
The Truth About Money
Over the centuries, money has gotten a bad rap. It’s been associated with corruption, greed, pain, and the misuse of power.
The sad fact is that most people don’t believe they deserve to have money freedom.
I believe that you can be rich, spiritual, and prosperous. With abundance, you can create love and compassion. You can use your wealth to assist others to strengthen their skills. Then, they too will have the opportunity to be prosperous.
REMEMBER… money itself is neutral, not good or bad.
It is paper and metal. It symbolizes an exchange of goods and services. Money is an energy that you either attract or repel.
It’s the negative emotions about money that bring negative experiences.
As you are in the process of change, write a few money quotes on post-it notes. Put them around your home as a reminder.
It’s time to reinvent yourself!