- Are you responsible?
- Fear of success is fear of responsibility.
- Commitment and responsibility. Why you avoid it.
- The masses are conditioned to being told what to do.
- Responsibility – The ability to respond.
- Responding is automatic. Reacting is processing, thinking, analyzing, getting ready to get ready, procrastination.
- Responsibility requires emotional and physical discipline daily.
A. 90 day plan
B. Daily method of operation
C. Clearly defined short term goals
- You must understand your responsibility:
A. To self
B. To family
C. To teammates
- Letting go of anxiety. Embracing responsibility.