- Habits shape your life.
- Why we have bad habits (Events)
- Do you have habits that hinder you?
- To transform you must transform your habits.
- The top habits that hinder:
C. Accruing Debt
D. Being Late
- I want to change but I don’t know how. I’ve tried everything.
- How to create new habits – Changing the association (Pleasure, Pain)
- Let go of overwhelming and start with one habit at a time.
- Change your routines, change your habits. By learning to observe clues and rewards you can change the routine.
- There isn’t one formula to change a habit. There are thousands. Habits are created by different cravings.
A. Identify the routine.
B. Experiment with rewards
C. Isolate the reason
D. Develop a plan