- Your habits determine your focus.
- Focus is a good habit (skill). Being unfocused leads to procrastination.
- The reasons you are unfocused:
B. Focus contradicts your struggle
C. Being focused is a responsibility
D. You couldn’t rebel or procrastinate
- Narrow your focus.
- Clearly defined short term goals.
- Set boundaries, get focused.
- Let go of guilt, get focused.
- Let go of shiny object syndrome. Get Focused!
- Getting clear on who you are and what you deserve, you become focused. 10. Developing a simple system and daily method of operation, you become focused.
- Focus is an identity.
- Living “Focus”. Teaching “Focus”