- Letting go of feeling rejected
- The perception of rejection. What it is and what it isn’t.
- How do you talk to yourself? How do you see yourself?
- How the feeling of past rejection creates avoidance of future pain. Procrastination Role
- Prospects don’t reject you, they prejudge or object.
- I Don’t like the No’s” No is seldom used in the English language when it comes to making a decision.
- Letting go of control of:
A. What to say
B. Failing Succeeding
C. The Outcome
- Recovering from a lifetime of rejection. Letting go of being disapointed
- Claiming your power
- People are predictable. Understanding why people don’t buy and not taking it personally.