- 1. The “X Factor” – the “Slight Edge”.
- 2. The last call of the night, the last 10 push ups to feel that burn, 90 meetings in 90 days, being on time.
- 3. From Procrastinator to Producer: letting go of old habits and developing habits that produce results.
- 4. To have and develop the extra 10% you must have:
– Clearly defined goals
– Strong, compelling reasons to change
- 5. The “X Factor” – only a few are born with it, yet everyone can develop it.
- 6. Tired of struggling, tired of being a victim, tired of addictions.
- 7. Ready to let go.
- 8. Does not require Super-human qualities, no unique talent, no intelligence.
- 9. Street sense, common sense, and burning desire to change.
- 10. Desire to:
– Release the weight once and for all
– Become Successful
– Become a Millionaire
- 11. Pay the price of success or pay the price of regret.