7 Common Denominators Among the Wealthy
- 1. Most millionaires live a lifestyle that is well within their means. They are not excessively consumptive.
- 2. They allocate time, energy, and money efficiently in ways conducive to building wealth.
- 3. Most millionaires believe that financial independence is more important than social status.
- 4. Their parents did not provide them with financial support to attend college, rent an apartment, buy a car, etc. Instead, they were encouraged to pursue opportunities to earn what they desired.
- 5. As a result, most children of those with a Millionaire Mindset are economically self-sufficient.
- 6. Millionaires are proficient at targeting marketing opportunities.
- 7. Millionaires choose vocations in alignment with their natural aptitudes. This allows them to enjoy their endeavors while simultaneously creating the financial results they desire.